Monday, September 14, 2009

With you,

Photobucket
My most beautiful Sunday,
With the most beautiful company. (:


Goodnewz,
Baby is back from Thailand!(:
But school is starting. FML
Yesterday had ballet,
then went to meet Baby at Bugis,headed over to shaw tower
Met everyone else for Daddy's birthday lunch!
Lunch was good,haha. I thought it was though(:
Then all headed back to my place,visitors aplenty yesterday.
Kids were left with me,noisy ttm!and Baby taught Cedric a bad word.LOL
Okay,so he carried on with his sleeping,while i entertained my sunshines.
At 6 headed out to comex to meet up with Vicky Baby&Dad.
Dinnered with them after Comex,Chilled till 1 at Esplanade area (:
&Baby send me home.
Gave school a miss today,Effing tired ttm.
Poor Vicky baby had to go school,
Righties,i think Jobaby angry me for not going school! :(
Awwwww,don't be okay. I'm coming back tomorrow! (:
Okayz,i'm gonna have lunch now,hungry. Bai!

Hello,Photos for you(:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
&Happy 3rd Monthsary you two. (:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Love birds of the night (Y)
Photobucket



&Love,please get well soon.

No comments: