Friday, September 18, 2009

For Funny eyes/Anon,

Hi Funny Eyes and Anon,
I bet you're dying to hear my reply,
on how i'm gonna defend myself,from your senseless comments.(:
So here i finally am,bet you're excited!


O.o said...
act fillial only.
your such a big bully big time.
and ur bf is ugly.

O.o said...
why i say u act fillial?
look @ da way u behave in public.such a disgrace.
PLz do not wear an IJ uniform this way.
do u even know how to clothe urself properly ?
the belt all e way t ur private part.
uniform so short.
not enough $$ to buy a bigger size one or who r u trying to seduce?
If u love ur dad will u woulodnt behav such a way in e public-laughing loudly in thepublic, wearing a beautiful uniform in disgrace.

By the way, i dont need a bf.
i am a guy and i have enouh boy friends;-)


Hi Give me a moment while i laugh at your english,HA HA.
What the heck is "If u love ur dad will u woulodnt behav such a way in e public-laughing loudly in thepublic" Huh,if i love my dad will i wouldn't behave such a way in the public,laughing loudly in the public? This line is already enough for me not to understand what you're trying to bring out,
and you have horrendous spelling,&Excuse me,i don't think i know you,so how is it that you claim that i laugh loudly IN PUBLIC,and to comment on my behaviour IN PUBLIC,
what are you,stalking me? Joke.
Besides,what has my dressing got to do with fillial piety? For your information,
I'm at my last year of secondary school,therefore my uniform is short,it cannot be extended anymore,and there isn't a need for me to get a new one when i'm only left with 4 weeks of school,so i don't see a point to get a bigger sized one. & i'm sorry to disappoint you,but I'm not seducing anyone,if you wanna find those,they are all waiting for you at the red light district.(:
& For goodness sake,you're a guy.
Why the hell are you behaving like a girl,stalking people on blogs
Sitting behind the computer,and spamming.
Wake up from your childish idea,that its time you grow some balls,
so you'll feel like a man,not like a boy. So the whole point,is to GROWUP,
from the little world of your own.
& yah,if you say my boyfriend is ugly,
what about yourself?I doubt you are perfect either,
but like i already stated at the top right side of my blog,
the portion about myself,that looks aren't all that matter,
&i always believe in what lies in one's heart,
As long as he's good looking in my eyes,its more than enough.
If he doesn't look good in your eyes,thats your problem,not mine.

As for Anon,
i don't know who you are,
and i'm sorry that you don't like me.
I can't force the whole world to like me anyway,
its your choice to choose.
If you call me an Ahlian,i think you need a better defination for that.
&i don't just go round calling people ahlians. I'm not as free as you think.
So well,i hope this post is enough to reply you both. (:
You both can continue to spam,i can't stop you,
but i can assure you,my friends and i won't be entertaining you.
So yes,you can carry on making a fool of yourself here.

13 comments:

dylan said...

LOL! actually you both can continue commenting on her blog. we don't mind . so yeah =D go ahead don't be shy . As for anonymous, this is counted as a spam for your info .. Spam from some one who has no guts to face to face saying all this shit infront of her , but BEHIND computers. Both of you can just continue .

Clayman said...

Hey you think you damn smart is it. Trying to insult all the Normal academic peeps out there? If you are so freaking smart, type out your sissy name. Your name too gu niang is it. Parents pass away no name give you is it. If you think your gf is not loose. Check out her pussy man. See whether is it loose. Some bangladesh just fuck her in the bush.

S-yu said...

i just don't understand why some pple can be so childish and make all kinds of stupid comment when they aren't perfect at all!

Rachael, i am ur daily reader and i like u quite alot =) i think u're cute! so don't bother about what others comment about u or the pple around u. they are just bored as they have no life and need to do this kind of thing to make pple entertain them. and they are really being WAY TOO childish.

yes, what u said is so true, u can force the whole world to like u =)
i like this sentence =)
so long as u yourself think that u're fine, why bother about what others say? and also, ur friends are the ones who should accept who u're. so why bother about what others say?

=)
jia you Rachael!

Unknown said...

Babe, you could just moderate the comments and delete those useless ones. They're spoiling your blog!:(

Rachael Pong said...

Awwww,thank you Sweets.(L)
(:

dylan said...

k didn't thank me . k what baby love you

Rachael Pong said...

HAHA,Yes Couz! Doing so though,and lazy to bother alr.(:
Eh our fun outing soon k!(L)

Rachael Pong said...

HAHA okay lah Baby,Thank you also okay<3 And also everyone else,Jobaby,zehzeh,Vic,Tongtong,Meis,Samantha,Joey,ZZ.(L)

Jo Dionne said...

(L)

Rain said...

Anon i think from young you didnt really study much urh. The best sex education for you is when your Daddy pats Mommy on the fanny when they are in church.. :)

YENTON said...

Welcome Pongzie! Hahaha, tongtong sounds so kiddy! ): Let's go work at www and popeyes soon! <3

Rachael Pong said...

WOW Hew,Chill pill. (:

Rachael Pong said...

HAHA WHERE GOT? I like tongtong. :D
YES YES! :D YAY!