Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Airport fun,

Photobucket
3 Ij Girls and the Black Society.
Formal Photo,
Not in photo:Victoria Wee Zi Yin.



School was alright yesterday,
Collected back art and gotta start touching up again.
Last Deadline is next tues! :(
Rachael,you need to start doing a good job for your art,
its your o lvl art final piece! Rachael needs to be focused.
Alrighties,so after school headed to Changi Airport for POPEYES!(:
Awesome,ttm. \m/
I was fucking hungry,cause Dad took a long time to arrive,
but i don't blame you!Haha,anywayz i was a loner for the whole journey,
all the way till the airport,all leave me alone,then bully me.(Y)
But,Baby came to save me! HA! (:
Okay,so we spent the entire day there,fun and fucking awesome much.
With my lovely company,why wouldn't it be anyway? (:
Right,so walked around and went to the viewing gallery! Nize,
go there,see nothing but aeroplanes moving up and down,
nope,we didn't see it take off,nor land.
Just moving around the tracks,retard much. LOL
Headed home around 7 plus,reached home at nine,
Baby came over for late dinner,and send him off to take bus around 1130.
Today was just another great day,
school wasn't that bad,just that i was "late"
and had half hour detention.(Y)
After school,headed home to bathe and off to Dad's place,
Baby came to meet me later on,&met Jobaby and co at ION.
then went homeeeeee. (:
Rights,so here are yesterday's photos,taken with Dad's.


Fourtoes Four you. (:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Fun shot 1, Not in photo: Victoria Wee Zi Yin
Photobucket
Fun Shot 2,Not in photo: Victoria Wee Zi Yin,(again)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Awesome day much, <3









I feel what you're feeling too,
I really do. =/

5 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

damn awesomeeee. Love it x100000000!

Rachael Pong said...

yes!(: I love it too. <3
Our Ikea Trip next Tues!:D

Mandy said...

WHAT'S WITH THE FIRST AND FOURTH POSITION SIAKS. horhor i tell cai lao shi.

Mandy said...

I forgot to add. I saw this sibeh chio naval stud and I bought it. Sadly my wound hasn't healed 100% (I think) so I am so gonna wait till next January then I can put it on hiakhiakhiak.

Rachael Pong said...

HAHHAA NO! don't tell laoshi! =x
HAHAHA so long still havent heal uh? haha alright then heal alr then change! (: