Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love,


The girls,i would love a lifetime. <3
Afternoon everyone!
I'm currently waiting for mum and dad to reach home,
so they would send me to Tongtong's place,
i'm giving SFX funfair a miss,I wanted to go! Damn.
But its way to rush! All because of their Line dancing _l_
Steamboat at Tongzie's place today,\m/
Good news is,My school hols have started!
Bad news is,i'm working for 4 fucking dayz. (Y)
I can't wait for sunshine to be back next sunday,i miss him alr!
& Girlie too,i wanna go Hookup's place soon,to mug and also pay Girlie a visit.
That Sweetie,is missed so much. <33
Alright,i'm leaving this space for now,shall update again tomorrow or something,
Yay,i get to see Mandy Wong and have Seoul Garden for lunchie with my ballet babes,
and my favourite girls,tomorrow. Sweeeeet.
K bai! (:
So if i were to just keep quiet,
are we gonna carry on like this forever?

No comments: