Thursday, September 10, 2009

With every breath its harder to believe,

Photobucket
The Great company at Chomps today,(:

Chomps today with Vicky baby,Yenton,Sam,Meiyan,Joey&ZZ.
Missed remedial today,all thanks to LIMYENTON.-.-
So i was home the whole day,&i cooked my own Lunch.(Y)
With the help of single hand warrior grandma LOL.
Sam,Tong and Joey came over to my place first,
and then we headed to Gardens for dinner,Chomps!
The food was awesome,although very filling.
But ah well,later on in the night went to find cat,
Passed me back my mp3 or i'll die without it tomorrow.
Yupp,Hk cafe-ed. &Cat's mum send me home (:

Peek-a-boo!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The other photos are with me,come get them online! (:

Bad newz,
Baby has left for Thailand!
&i have to work IT fair tomorrow! :(
Awww,Sunday please come faster!
Hurry hurry hurry!=/


With every step we climb another moutain,
&with every breath its harder to believe.
1 thing,2 do,3 words,4 you (:

5 comments:

YENTON (: said...

Wl you cute uh. You join two different songs' lyrics together! HAHAHA, eh sorry luh. I told you 10.30 am cause that's what Mark said. Tsk tsk tsk. (: And I say I teach you. Then dont know who say lazy eh. Hahaha!

Rachael Pong said...

YOU ANNOYING THING.
LIE TO ME. FUCKER. Aiyah at home what,and ya'll all here how to study!

YENTON (: said...

Wl excuses and more excuses! HAHAHA, You damn vulgar! ):
We lied to you to give you surprise okay! If not you so bored.
Hahaha, thank us manzxz. I'm not an annoying thing! I entertain you ttm! Eg : You can one! (:

Rachael Pong said...

HAHAHA yes lah,so sweet of you both.(: (L)

Yes Tong,you can one.
HAHAHAHAHA JOKE.

Joey:D said...

Haha, We save you from boredom alrights? We went to "Malaysia" IT fair to find you lor, see how nice of us! (: