Friday, September 11, 2009

Best of me,


Something bout' the look in your eyes,
Something bout' your beautiful face (:


IT fair today,
worked till i'm gonna be drop dead tired! :(
Met up with Dad in the morning for breakfast,
then vicky baby at Bishan Mrt,
Headed to Suntec after,and started work at 11 plus 12.
Packed and super crowded today,but my stomach and head isn't cooperating with me.
I hope the gastric flu doesn't come back!
Alright So Tongtong,and Joey gave me a surprise today!
Lol by telling me go malaysia all,and end up in front of my face.
So accomapanied them to walk around,and they had to leave.
Mum&dad came to pick me up from work today (:
So yeap,tomorrow my H.up Baby is coming to find me,
so is JObaby,Clayjiejie,Cat,Tong,Joey,Meimei!,ZZ,and Zebby wu! <3>
Someone is having alot of fun at another end of mother earth,
While i'm suffering like mad at work LOL. (Y) can what.
HAHA you better come back faster on Sunday okay! (:



The very reason, (: