Saturday, August 15, 2009

With every breath its harder to believe,

"You make it through the pain,
whether the hurricane.
There are no boundaries."

Another fucked up stay home saturday,
all because i fucking switched off my phone when i was at esso,
and i fucking went to sleep until naow,cause i thought hookup was stuck home. :(
and i missed another awesome day with hookup,
and many people jio-ed me out,but i didn't reply cause my fucking phone was off,
Then the all so almighty mum had the ability to fuck my entire day up,
and i feel like an asshole naow,FUCK MY LIFE.

I can bet you are having tons of fun,
without me,cause i'm oh-so-transparent.
I'm a fucktard,so why don't you just leave me alone_l_



&here i am,still holding on
Take me by the hand,&Show me that you care.



Edited:
Alright,so i crashed Gf's place in the end,
and now i'm over here slacking with her,
while she lazes on the floor,singing.HAHA
Now she's like body on floor,legs on bed with a 90 Degree angle.
She think she like a cute? Do yoga.
She's like Xbox-ing,and i'm like on her com,
Holding on to her controller like her dear life LOL.
Okayz,imma gonna join her slacking now,okay she's playing the Ninja blade thing.
Bai all.<3


&My Dearest Sunshine,please get well soon.
I'm Fucking worried about you,
i don't want you getting the fucking H1N1 :(
Please tell me its not positive.Fuck it!

No comments: