Saturday, August 15, 2009

<3

Hearts to all my lovelies,
That kept me going all these while. (:

No school for me today,so i slept till i was contented to wake up.
Met Hookup to town,then Beat to go Hp.
Met up with Sam,Joey,ZZ,Meimei! (haha she damn cute) and Rachel Ching at Ion.
Walked over to FEP to chill,Cat came to meet us,
then over to Cine for HK cafe dinner,it was totally awesome.
Bb came to meet us up. Walked over to orchard central later on,
Played guitar heroes band set (Y),then Hookup had to leave,sent her to the station.
Back to Cine to chill,Meimei is super adorable. Trained home later,supper with Cat and bb.
Cat walked me home,and tomorrow there is church. FML,i'm so lazy :(
Getting some shut eye soon,so Goodnight everyone! (L)

Photospams for today (:



Meimei. (:


<3Hookup my new awesome Girlfriend&Asshole
cheerup alright both of you,I know ya'll can,and i'm always here,
(L) you both very much.


What hurts the most,was being so close,
Having so much to say&watching you walk away.

No comments: