Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Jumbo combo,set. + Fish balls on stick.


Happy 14th Birthday Darling girl,
With lots of love, <3


Alright,listen up anyone who's reading this post,
be it someone who hates me,passed by,or dear friends of mine.

We are now living in a world of Photocopy crisis,
Which means people in this world,lost their creativity,
due to their oh-so-liquid brains,inside,full of water.
Drowning all the creativity,or senses they used to have,
or rather,they don't. These we call,the liquid brains.

I cannot stand it when i have to find out,
I look like someone,smell like someone,
its just so fucking disturbing,
I hate being copied,i fucking hate it.
I tell you,why not i just post my shopping list next time,
of what i wanna get,so you can happy go shopping for it okay?-.-
Cb,you think you cute ah. _l_
If it happens to you,you're gonna " fuck off bitch" too right?
So here's the same to you,FUCK OFF MY SIGHT,BITCH.
Seriously,ya'll are just one heck of fucktards,
No lifers,still living in a little tiny world of your own,
and your gangster centuary,like hey? wake up alright,
this is the fucking 21st centuary,still play mess with me,mess with you games.
You're like old enough i'm sure,to understand that right? But why is it that,
you're still living in a mind of a 13 year old young punk?-.-
Don't come and step one English,when you jolly well know you cannot make it,
You're just living in a shadow of someone elses dream,so just grow up alright.
You are not a threat to me,nor am i as childish as to play your childish games with you,
Read my words,You can play them all by yourself.
And i repeat myself,i despise people like you. _l_
Eh eh easier for you,print a life size of me lah,then stick it to yourself,
can already what. -.-

STOP LIVING IN SHADOW OF SOMEONE ELSE LAH.
So please be polite,and go fuck yourself.

Oh great,i'm gonna spend another awesome day at Hookup's place tomorrow.<3
Thats all for now,Goodnight! (L)

2 comments:

Samantha Caia said...

Oh my god. I'm totally in love with this post! Ahlians trying to act one english speaking with brains filled with coconut juices and imitate others!
This post is so much for those no originality!
(L) you rachael!

Rachael Pong said...

HAHAHA. (L) it alright. :D
We call them the liquid brains.
HAHAHAHAHA, (L) you too Sam. (: