Thursday, August 27, 2009

So,

My awesome weekend ahead? (:
Tomorrow is a friday,and i'm enjoying again!
And plus saturday,though i'm not suppose to be that happy about it?
but i'm still excited for saturday anyway,its school carnival,
and Jobaby is removing her spring! like finally, (:
And sunday? Sunshine's coming homeeeeeeeeeeee! yay me! hahaha.
Okay i'm fucking excited for the whole weekend,so baibai.
I'm gonna start chionging art! I'm so screwed if i don't.

Okay so the week was much fun too,
haha had a great school week though,
just got back from buffet! (:
I'm gonna head to do art nowwwww,goodnight and goodbye!

My sunshines are coming back this sunday! (:

The smile that could light up this whole town. (:

2 comments:

Samantha Caia said...

PONG PONG NEEDS TO UPDATE HER BLOG COS IMMA REGULAR READER. HAHAHA :)

Rachael Pong said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA YA WHAT,REGULAR SIA! =D