Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Day + Orphan,


Caught "Orphan" today with Jojo,Jess,Dylan&Jeremy.
So met up with Jo at Bugis first,had lunch with her and uncle.
Walked around,then headed to Cathay to check timings,
bought tickets,then walked over to Heeren,
Got my another 450,sat at macs waited for the rest to come.
Cine for Movie later on (: okay,Orphan is saddist to the max.
I fucking swear upon my three fingers. -.
Esther is a saddist girl,i don't like herrrrrr! :(
Okayz,so chilled for awhile after the movie,and headed home with Jo&Co.
Dad came to pick me up at bishan! I'm fucking disturbed by Esther,
now i need to sleep with the lights on. :(
Alrights,i'm going to continue my tagging on fb again,
So goodnight luvs, (L). All photos tomorrow!
God,its going to rain. :( &sunshine's not coming back tomorrow Double :(

Peektures? (:













Lazy to upload again takes so long!
get them at Fb. (:





So what? _l_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the model of your camera?

Rachael Pong said...

Canon 1000D.