Monday, August 17, 2009

Super Disappointed,

THIS IS THE FUCKING LAST STRAW.
&Guess what,you broke it.


So this is what you want right?Carry on,just fucking carry on.
I've had enough,and this is the final straw,if you think you want it this way,
I'll give it to you this way,
&Since you want it so much,you can totally have it.
If you want to keep it,you can just keep it.
&now i formally let you know,i don't want to have anything to do with you anymore,
So now do you think i'm fucking blind or do you think i'm actually that idiotic.
Seriously,i don't have time for you and your assclown games,
but this one totally blew every fucking thing up,and now what,keeping relationships?
Oh hell yes you can keep them,no one is fucking stopping you,
Patch up with Enemies,hell yeah,thats the one.
You are one heck of a joke,you are the joke of all jokes.
Fucking full of bullshit,crap and you are just a numbskull head.
Tell me to my face if you really want it okay,just tell me
You can have it your way from now on,
and when that happens,everything between us ends.
and it ends now,this very moment. I'm fucking disappointed,
a fucking total stranger in my eyes,i don't know you anymore.
It was a fucking status,it doesn't mean anything AT ALL.
and it does not mean anything anymore.
&yes i cannot stop you,i don't have the rights to&i won't.
Whatever happens to you,is none of my concern anymore.

Goodbye and all the best to you,cause i've broken all ways of linkage with you.
you're no longer known as my friend,but thanks for everything we had.
I still will treasure,what we used to be.




Edited:
with that aside,
i had a wonderful day in school,and home with Tongz,
cause she like cooked me magieee,Luvyou.
I'm fucking excited for friday,&outing with Arse.
Jojo you know i know,heh heh PHOTO SPAMMMMM! awesome \m/
Imma good girl,gonna studaye cause i've got a motivation! =D
anywayz,i'm off to watch Teeeveeee.
Baibai,and i love all my awesomes. <3
They take me by the hand,and show me that i can&there are no boundaries. (:
Hearts to ya'll.