Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hi you,Fuck yourself.

You mother fucking son of a bitch.
Know your limits alright,you just pissed me off,
FUCKING BIG TIME,
Eh get some originality can?Things that i've done before,now you do.
Nbcb,Got no new stuffs to do must do what i do before?!
Eh SMLJ alright,fuck off somewhere far far away.
I fucking hate you to the max,like to fight right.
Fight yourself,i cannot fucking be bothered with you anymore,
Liannitard,no originality liquid brain. _l_

Fuck out of my sight,You are fucking full of bullshit.


Edited:
Chem paper today,slept throughout damn tired.
Rushed home to get my things,then left4swimming with Melanie&Meis.
Lunched,and then crashed at Hookup's place.
One word,awesome.\m/
Girlie is just so absolutely adorable, (:
Dinner there was great too! &hookup never fails to facsinate me.
Another totally awesome day with Hookup. (Y)
Alrights,i'm turning in now. Dead tired,Goodnight ya'll. Luvluv<3

2 comments: