Sunday, August 2, 2009

13 unread messages,


FUCK MY LIFE,
I HAVE 13 UNREAD MESSAGES NOW,
I CANNOT REPLY NOR SEE TEXTS,I CANNOT PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTON._l_
DO NOT TEXT ME FOR THE TIME BEING,LOOKING FOR SPARE PHONE,
I CAN ONLY PICK UP CALLS.


Friday,headed out with Jo,Bb,Sam,Cat,Clayjiejie,Jess&friends.
Headed to Vivo to have lunch with Family first,Sushi!
Met up with Jo,Sam&Cat there later on,
Headed down to hp,met BB and Clayjiejie & friend.
Waited for Jess there,had shake fries. Like nize ah,
eat until stomach ache. -.-
okayz,so after headed to Tangz to get Sam's perfume,
then to fareast to get my specs plus some shopping.
Met Asshole! Plus asshole's friend again. (:
After Jo and co headed their way,
So we headed to slack at cine,
okay photo spams,really alot.






Oh ya Jojo,Chiobu sibo? hahaha. Jin chio lah okay, _l_

Saturday,
Out with Parents,got bored so headed to meet Rox at town!
Met her at Raffles city,ate at Mos burger drank my Clam Chowder.
Vic and loser Yeo came to find us,and we headed over to Chijmes.
Walked around and camwhored,Vic and loser yeo left.
Rox's dad gave me a lift home! Her dad damn nize,thanks! :D
&Thanks Rox,for the day (: (L)


So how do you like my new hairrrr,nizee ah. (Y)
HAHAHAAHA.



Today was rather boring,
stayed home with the two boys,
I got paid for colouring godma's hair! 20 bucks \m/
Awesome like mad. HAHAHHA.
oh&I can't help but pity you,cause you're like Fugly.
Buey Tehen sial. _l_ fuck off lah.
(edited)

Alrights,
Just came back from eating my shake shake fries!
Thanks Ass! (L) She treat me eat Shakeshake fries.
She totally defeated the purpose of eating shake shake fries,
she ordered fries without salt. Like wthh,but anyway tasted the same(:
Shakeshake fries is getting addictive! Today is Jo&Rach Eat shake fries day.
Plus,we got to eat it for free,like awesomeeeee\m/
Okays,i'm sleeping now! Goodnights&luvluv.
Bear + Ass is the best. (L) you both much.
Nightsie! Aircon room tonight! (Y)

I suddenly feel damn desperate for my old phone,
its retarded i know,but i want my old phone back! :(
The totally extincted alr phone. LOL

No comments: