Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last page of 365,

This year has had lots of ups and many downs. It has been a year of many trials, to test how far I can take myself. 

Although I can't ever really say "2014 has been the best year yet!" But I'm so thankful for this year and all that I've learnt from it. 

I've learnt patience really is a virtue, something's cannot be rushed no matter how hard you try. And it's better to just let it go, then try again. 

I've learnt how much I can actually love someone, so much more than myself. Another soul, I found to care for and to love with my broken heart that was glued back to its pieces. 

I've learnt that everyone makes mistakes, it takes courage and strength to forgive and to also forget. Two people in this year, had made me question my capabilities and to test how much strength I actually need to get myself through. 

Although I'll never know why, it is me you've chose to do this to. I can only say I can understand the reason behind "fighting for what you love." All I ask for is to care for what you fight for and know what you're fighting for. Everyone deserves to love, to choose who they can love or want to love. I'll understand, even if it takes all of me to. 

And the most important thing I've learn from this year is that selfless sacrifices will always be worth it, to the people you love. I cannot promise you it wouldn't hurt, but I can promise you it'll always be worth the sacrifice. 

So before this year comes to an end, I want to thank all the love ones I've had with me throughout this 2014, be it my ups and downs, smiles and frowns. I'll be forever thankful. 

To those I've only met this year, it's not a very long time, but we've forged a friendship I'd never thought I would have. Knowing you guys, is a blessing. So thank you, for backing me up, sticking by and cheering me on when I needed it most. 

Lastly, to the love of my heart, my life and my soul. Thank you, for the understanding you've given me, for all the patience you've had for me because I know how hard it can be. &for the love I never thought I'd deserve, I will always keep you in the brightest side of my memories. You've changed my life, for the better and I've learnt so much from it. 

So to 2015, come what may. 
I only wish for the happiness to be abundance for the people I love. X

Thank you 2014. 

No comments: