Thursday, December 18, 2014

I've learnt that forgiveness comes with forgetting, when you forget something, you let it pass, therefore letting it go. 

Nothing warms my heart more than you telling me, you want us to grow old together. Cheesy as it sounds, I feel so blessed. No doubt we've had tough times, we disagree so often we might be better off alone. But I'm so glad we'd always make the decision to fight for one another despite how hard it might get. 

I'm not easy to be with, but all I can say is I'm thankful you never gave up on me, like how everyone else would. If they stayed long enough to learn what I really am. 

It's hard to find someone who'll love you and stay by you. Fight for you, because they need you in their lives. 

They say loving someone selflessly is unfair to yourself, but you know what? It's worth it, it'll always be. 

No comments: