Saturday, December 20, 2014

Would you save my soul, tonight?

Friday, today was a long day. I did something I never thought I would've ever done.

Some say getting over your own fear might be the hardest to do, I guess it really depends on how much you want to do it? Sometimes getting over your own fear might make you stronger than you actually think you are.

It has been two weeks, every now and then I still find myself dwelling in the same thoughts and fears I never thought I'd have, again. I can feel it in every inch of my bones and the very living of my soul. My heart crackles a little everytime my mind brings up the thoughts I wished I never had. The quietest nights has gotten me thinking, if it really would be better if it wasn't for me.

Yes I would've done everything with you, and anything that makes you happy just to see the smile on your face. Despite everything, I choose to believe I could still be better for you. But not when the nights get quiet and cold.

You deserve every inch of happiness in this world, and to see you smile, nothing could ever measure up to that. I've never known the true meaning of loving someone until I met you, loving is selfless, and its worth it.
Even if it breaks me to give you the happiness you deserve, I would.

I love you, and nothing has changed.



"Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
Would you run, and never look back? 
Would you cry, if you saw me crying? 
Would you save my soul tonight.

Would you tremble, if i touched your lips?
Would you laugh, oh please tell me this
Would you die, for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight.

Would you swear, that you'll always be mine
or would you lie
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep, have I lost my mind?
I don't care you're here tonight."


I'd always remember,
You can be, my hero.


Thank you for the amazing day. X

No comments: