Sunday, December 7, 2014

The weekends are almost over, yet again.

This has been the longest, most thought-filled week since months ago. So much has happened, so much has been done. After it all, I really want to be so fuckin thankful for everything and everyone in my life. You only, really live just this once. How your life ends up, is really up to you. Love hard, forgive just as much and live free.

I had so much to think about the past one week, I can't say its been easy going. Life is really tough, you live with expectations, the more you expect the more you get disappointed. We have to accept what is, and what has been. Be understanding, misunderstandings are the worst to have. I've live through it all. I wouldn't say my life has been just as tough, but I understand there are sufferings in this world meant to make us stronger and for that I'm thankful.

Tonight, I want to end my entry saying, thank you. Thank you for making me realise how much I really love you, and how much I miss spending all my time with you. How cuddling in the rainy weather never felt any warmer, hugs never felt just as heart warming. My weekends have been blessed, for that I'm utterly thankful.

Thankful for as always, how you'd brave the rain with me. I'm unsure how many more thunderstorms there will be, but I'll be brave as long as I'm with you.

No comments: