Tuesday, December 30, 2014

For you,

"Here are the things I want for you : 

I want you to be happy, I want someone else to know the warmth of your smile, to feel the way I did when I was in your presence. 

I want you to know how happy you once made me. I don't know if what we had was love, but if it wasn't I'd never want to fall in love. Because of you, I know I'm too fragile to bear it. 

I hope you'll always remember my lips beneath your finger and how you told me things that you've never told another soul. 

Finally, I'm sorry for pushing you away, when I only meant to pull you closer. And if it ever felt like home to you, it was because you were safe with me. I want you to know that most of all."


Thank you for all those years, I couldn't have asked for someone better to be with&spend it with. 

I will always keep them in heart. X

Be safe, wherever you are. 

No comments: