Friday, January 2, 2015

Memories,

"I know, it's hard to love a person who has hurt you so much.
I don't expect you to. 
& I understand if I'm not the one you'd want to spend the rest of your life with."


As we move on to our next phase in life, I just want you to know I'll always be so blessed to have had you. Will always be this blessed to have had you to love me, care for me and be there for me when I was a broken soul.

"It's hard to know what was once yours is no longer. Those warm hands you once held, those arms you fall asleep in. 

Those eyes you look at to say good morning beautiful and good night. But nonetheless, they can take the person away from you but they can never take the memories. 

The hurt, cannot be explained. But as I promised, I'll be okay and I'm only wishing the best for you.

Whoever you see now, shall no longer be my fear, the nightmares I wake up to and the hurt I feel right in my chest and the trembles I get. 

Be happy and may this part of your life be the best part. 

I love you, forever and a day more. 
Until the day I can learn how not to. 

You'll be okay. Always."

It'll hurt, for a very long while. I only hope it'll be better on your side. Our love was real, everything was. And like you, I would never trade anything for it. Unfortunately, all these had to come to an end. The beautiful dream, I was unprepared to wake up from and the memories I'm not ready to push away.

May your future be as bright as your smile, & promise me you'll bring that smile wherever you go and whatever happens. May it bring happiness to the next lucky girl, who'll be able to experience the warmth you bring to others and the abundance of love you can give.

Maybe, next time, when we're older we'll be better for one another. Maybe then, I'll be able to love you right, or perhaps be perfect for you. X


I hope you'll always remember me, but its okay if you don't.




Inbetween now and then, till I see you again
I'll be loving you, love me. 
Rachael. 

No comments: