Friday, January 16, 2015

Live twice,



"Don't leave now, not yet. 
That what I, regret. 


Please forgive me, if I didn't say 
that I love you, every single day. 


&I'm sorry, somehow I only, wanted to make you proud. 
If I could only let you know, I'd give up everything I own
for just one more day with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.


How could I let it pass me by, I'd make every sacrifice 
to bring me back your love, if only we could live twice. 


If only we could live, twice."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday afternoon, 16th January 2014. 12:41pm.

Sometimes, we think we know what the problem really is but in reality, we don't. I hate to admit this but sometimes, we have to think the problem basically just lies, with ourselves. No one is perfect, and people make mistakes. Still we always deny us the basic respect to admit that we're the ones with the flaws.

Module CBTS 401 is driving me a little crazy, but I think I really needed the time off to type out what I've been thinking over the past few days. Its crazy really, how drastic changes can be sometimes, one moment you think "this is it." the next, before you know it, it isn't.

Being in love is crazy, cause it heals you and breaks you all at the same time.




Don't you just wish, that people don't think twice?
Well, here's an answer, they do. Because they're uncertain.

Never be too sure you think what you have is what it is.
Things change, so do people.

No comments: