Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Every soul will find, another soul to love.


They asked me for drugs,
I told them about your smile.


So many things have happened in such a short period of time, I'm still trying to figure out what has really been going on. My mind is in a mess and so am I, love is a really simple word yet made complicated by human minds. Hearts, made to love yet break at the same time.

There is no blame and no fault at anyone nor anything. Everything does, happen for a reason. Not everything was meant to have an answer to or a explanation to, and I understand. In this life, every soul is meant to find another soul to love.

Everyone just wants to find someone to love, because loving makes you a better person because you want to be the better person for the one you keep in your heart. Some people will be lucky enough to have met the love of their life (as cliche as it sounds), some people just never do or take forever to. So be thankful, count your blessings. Finding someone you can/would do everything and anything for and tell yourself no matter what, it'll always be worth, it isn't easy. I'm glad to say I have and had. Real true, heart and soul touching love isn't easy to come by. So treasure the people who you love & love you, they deserve the best in this world.





"To love is nothing, to be loved is something.
To love and be loved is everything.

I am nothing, you are something.
& I would love to be your everything."

No comments: