Saturday, January 31, 2015

Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin.




It's Saturday morning right now, I'm left with less than 8 hours of sleep before I head out to teach in the morning, but what felt like an eternity long from 12am to 3am. Honestly, a home is where the heart is. Where everything is transparent and we share this unconditional love. Even when the days get tough you know you can come home to somewhere nothing else matters and you're loved all the same.

But lately, its been a struggle to go by a day not dealing with unhappiness. Though I really wish it would stop now, but I know its going to be hard. And if it does take all of me to piece back my family together, I am all out for it. I just want my family back.

I'm not unhappy, honestly. Just more disappointed.





Side note,
"If you can't handle someone at their worst, you sure as hell don't deserve them at their best."

Nobody's perfect, so don't expect them to be.






Still have to be utterly thankful for what I have, for the support I get to carry on. Its nothing big or fancy, but to me its everything.

Have to crash now, long day ahead later on. Goodnight lovely ones, have a great weekend. X

No comments: