Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6,


"Sometimes, what you think is yours isn't actually yours."























Received this bracelet as a christmas gift three days ago, and it has been a reminder for me day and night that in life you'll always have to be humble and hopeful whatever the situation. I had never heard of this bracelet until it was given to me, so I went to google what it really meant.

Sometimes you’ve hit a low, 
Stay Hopeful.

A few years ago, I found myself in a moment of sadness, for my grandfather who had recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The black bead of the lokai bracelet holds mud from the Dead Sea to represent this moment, when I felt at my lowest point. - Mud from the Dead Sea.

Sometimes you’re on
top of t world,
Stay Humble.

Yet at the same time, I was struck by a feeling of immense gratitude for where I was in my life. The white bead of the lokai bracelet carries water from Mount Everest to represent this moment, when I felt like I was on top of the world. - Water from Mt Everest.

Life is full of joy and sadness, and we can all relate to its highs and lows. I hope that lokai will remind you to stay balanced and centered along your journey.
-Steven Izen, Founder of lokai


Steven Izen was the founder of the Lokai Bracelet, I could not agree more to his theory and the meaning to this bracelet. Someone special to me gave this to me and it will always hold a special meaning in my heart. It is the most meaningful gift one could ever ask for, thank you. 

Complicated as it gets, I hope this madness will end soon.



Aside, I spent Sunday evening with the family out to the Botanical Gardens for an SG50 event, our cousin was performing that night and we all headed down to support her. and she was amazing. Of course not forgetting the little cutie pie that came with us as well. I stole the pictures from cuzzie's blog, in case you don't already know she's top 5 singapore's hottest mom bloggers! Super proud of her (':

No comments: