Friday, October 19, 2012

The least expected,


Its only been 5 days,and I'm already desperate for you to come home.

You know sometimes,you see things differently when you're away from one another for too long,with no contact at all. You'd think its nothing,but when it happens and it hits you,things just change. I never expected me to feel so much like this,but you realise sometimes,you don't really appreciate the moment you have with one another until its all gone,you don't expect yourself to be crying to sleep every night knowing you took the moment so much for granted,that it was to be. Truth is,it isn't.

I use to complain on how much we quarrel and how much we can't see eye to eye on most of the things,but you know,it isn't till right now that I really miss it. Miss having you to be around,to get annoyed with me , throw your little tantrums and just get mad at me,at the least,I have you here with me,regardless the quarrels. But now? Even though we're not quarreling,but you're just miles and miles away from me. You might think I'm a little too emotional and all that , "He's just gone for 43 days,not like he's gone for a few years..." But its not till then when you realise how much you actually need a someone you have in your life. I've always been very thankful for all the times we've spent together,but it never seems like its enough.

Right now , I want to type this down,so that I remember how much I love you every time I feel like falling apart and how thankful I should be for having you in my life. We may quarrel more than often,but its just so hard in this world to find someone who actually loves you more than his own life. There will be differences,but what are the chances?

I love you my hunny Bunny,come home soon. X

No comments: