Monday, October 8, 2012

Pretty Little Liars,

Gah..this,just stole my heart. 



Officially counting down 7 days before Gabriel flies to Wallaby for 2 months,or to be exact,1.5 months.

This weekend has been a long one,work on Friday was one hell of a hectic,Ashlynn's Birthday surprise later on in the night at Vivo,then back home. Saturday afternoon spent with Gabriel and a little shopping which made my week a little,then back to Gabriel's for an early night home. Sunday morning with the girls to Sentosa! Which was kind of a disappointment cause it rained heavily before that,Mambo for our venue this time round. Kinda liking the environment there,going back again this week and I have all the intentions on bringing Scottie there. Hah.^^ They played volleyball and I was in charge of snapping they're oh so UNGLAMOROUS moves. Haha. Will upload them probably next week or so? Can't wait for tomorrow to come to an end. I can't wait for the long 7 days left I have with Gabriel............God why! 60 over days is like..............I can't even begin to describe it. My cramps are of course trying they're every inch of strength to flip my uterus out. Not a very good night,though I spent it with Macdonald's and "Pretty Little Liars". I'm starting to hate how boring my blog posts are.

ANY IDEAS WHAT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO BLOG ABOUT?

My life is getting mundane,blogging about it makes it worse I suppose! I hope everyone is having a good week though. Its the second week of October! I wish November would come soon and end soon. Then its December...I love christmas! So random,but really. Its the presents. >:)

Alright,let this week be a good and lasting one. I hate to say this but I'm a very sticky girlfriend. So this 60 days and counting is going to torture the hell out of me.

No comments: