Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 4,

Hi all! Its 3:28 am now at Gabriel's place on a Friday morning... since he's playing his game and I've time to spare I'll update this space. Tanning again with the girlies and co on Sunday! But I had to leave early and it wasn't such a pleasant day for a tan for me. Meh. :/ But was pretty fun somehow snapping ridiculous photos of them playing volleyball. Hehe. &This time,we camped at Mambo! The newly renovated place is so pretty! You need to be there to know! Photos aren't even giving the place the credit its worth! 


Then on some day this week,I forgot if it was a Tuesday or a Wednesday....(my memory is failing me these days..) to town with Melissa and Joey,cause Gabriel went to meet his friends for awhile. As usual they gamed and I just sat there sadly cause of my motion sickness. God I hate you. ): Then visit Roman and Dee later in the night with Vicky and Ralph! Roman is soooooooooooooo fluffy! She's so cute for her age,compared to Scottie...that nerve wrecking monster,but yes he is still cute to me no matter how,I cannot not love that little white ball of fur. Also one highlight of the night....WE RAN TO MACDONALD'S CAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE MAC BREAKFAST. LOL The delivery was busy that night so we had to wait an hour to call back,but we didn't want to cause it would be breakfast by then,so we took a cab to the nearest macs and RAN THERE. HAHAHAHA Super hilarious moment. Caught a show too with our meal,which was.... uh? Disturbing? Its called "Battle Royale" a Japanese version of Hunger Games. GOOD GOD I WOULD HAVE DIED THERE. Bloody disturbed after watching it......


One random day Scottie had a haircut! Finally! So cute now you have no idea. Hehe But these were the only few photos of him I captured. Hopefully I'll get more! :D


So the days are counting down to Gabriel's departure for Wallaby..... I hate to say this but I'm really upset about it. Cause he's the only one there for 1.5 months where as everyone else is back by early November. Let me be in deep slumber for 1.5 months. ):

No comments: