Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm sorry,

Time and time again,I screw things up.

when on earth,just when on earth that I deserve to have some one to love me with all his heart,more than his pride? I don't know why and how I got to have you in my life after screwing up time and time again. I just never learn my lesson do I?

I know I've been more of a heartache lately,then smiles,rainbows and butterflies. I know I'm alot more hard to deal with than anyone is this world. I'm sorry. But here's this I promise you,that whatever I've said lately is what I've really meant to say all these while. I've never had someone who would stand by me,no matter what it takes and here you are right in front of my eyes,but yet I keep failing you and disappointing you.

I'm sorry, I've always done the things you didn't want me to.
I'm sorry, I've always not listened to you and to the things you had to say.
I'm sorry, I've always disappointed you and hurt you with all those words I've said.
I'm sorry, I've never really did my job as a girlfriend.
I'm sorry,that there are too many things I've done wrong to you.

I know no matter what I've to say now,things can never change,things will still be the same. We can't turn back what has been done and we cannot erase what has been said.

But I have to let you know. I love you more than you'll ever know,a part of dies when I let you go. I'm so thankful I have us,to keep me going on and help me through the day. It keeps me happier each day as I know,you're one day nearer to coming home. I had to take all these to let me realize how much I really want this,want us,and what more you. I want you more than anything else in this world,more than the sun the sand and water.

I'll wait for you,even if it means till the end of time.
I want us even if we're poor,even if we go homeless. At least I know when I'm with you,we're home.

I love you , so , so much. There's nothing more I can say but sorry. Every night I go to sleep so thankful I have you to love. Nothing could be more than this. I'm sorry.

I'll wait for you to believe in what I say,
I'll wait for you to forgive me in what I've said.
I'll wait for you , to come home.




May be surrounded byA million people I,still feel all aloneI just want you home
Oh,I miss you,you know? 
And I've been keeping all the lettersThat I wrote to youEach one a line or two,"I'm fine baby, how about you?"
Well I would send them but I know,That it's just not enoughMy words were cold and flat,And you deserve more than that

No comments: