Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sunkissed October,

Hihihi! So its 2:46 am right now,back to work tomorrow........I really don't want to. Anyhow,it was a pretty happening weekend for the girls and I, Harvn's Birthday Surprise on Friday night,then to Rebel with Baby , Joey and Beeps. Saturday to Colin's 21st Birthday party at Aranda Country Club chalet,which was wild. Had a pretty good time there , the food was did I mention, really good? Perhaps I was too hungry but for the record it was good. Home early that night,cause plans were made to go tanning on Sunday! Good news is.......we all woke up on time. How rare?! But sadly it wasn't that sunny? but nonetheless had a great time. Met Beeps and Dee up later in the night for some Zombie killing,well at least they did,I just occupied myself with youtube. SOOOOO,the long weekend for Gabriel and I has come to an end again, one more weekend before he flies off for his overseas training for 2 long months,I am going to die? Okay anyway,I'll leave you guys with the photos of the week now,goodnight all have a great October! X

Harvn's 22nd Surprise&Zirca,


 Colin's 21st Birthday Party,

Tanning with the usuals,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i know where you got your bikini? and how much?

Rachael Pong said...

From Cotton on Body dear. (: But I don't remember how much it is cause it was a gift from Joey! Sorry! :/