Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm fine baby, how about you?

Its been 3 weeks since Gabriel has gone to Wallaby,which means in less than 30 days he'll finally be home! Good to know I've been occupying myself at home and spending time with the folks at home,I think they'd really like that now and its kinda becoming a habit? I even slept Halloween night with the girls away...... but I feel okay with it,I'm even planning for next year's halloween outfit!? Haha. So it's about time I've updated this space about the stuff's I've been onto the pass 2 weeks or so,after being all emotional about Gabriel being gone. And I'm kinda hungry right now? Alright spend the past Wednesday's with Joey running of course,our usual schedule of the week. AND! Melissa and I , finally made the effort to do videos more often for our channel! Even though I think nobody really watches them LOL. New videos will be up! Soon..I hope... So since I've been staying home more,mummy has became my fairy god mother,she grants me all my wishes! From a new top,to a HDMI cable for my macbook! To a new portable music player for my Iphone! Really really,feel so damn blessed.


So here's a sneak preview of our next video! Which we did 2 Saturday's ago at Melissa's!




These are the new hauls I had when I visited Typo last 2 weeks! 


ANDDDDDD last but not least,dinner date with the Bestfriend at Astons,its been a really long time since we've spent some time alone together. And,a few pictures of Daisy when she sleeps. She's such a qt pie!!!!
 Have a good week guys! My week is packed as hell.........



So 25 more days? I miss you love. Come home soon. X

No comments: