Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whats up - 4 Non blondies

Thursday morning 2:18 am,I'm finally say,home? Been crashing the boy's place on alternate nights. So,this week's been good so far. Monday stayed home the entire day,for like once in a blue moon due to the heavy down pour. Met boyf in the night for a little and cuzz too,then I headed back home. Tuesday,headed down to Nafa alone to get school stuffs done once and again. So my audition's date is confirmed, 26th April 2011,430-630 pm. Met Joey,Rongrong and Jose for a little and headed home with the boy again. As for today? Met Joey in the afternoon and did a little shopping online,which I have to side track that I just did online shopping with her prob 2 hours ago???????? and I really hope my items don't go OOS,cause I'd really kill myself if it does. I want the items really badly! ): Anyway so yes,we headed out for a little shopping today. Also celebrated @Monkeyyeo's birthday! Happy Birthday in advance (: Met up with the boy and hanged out a little with the usuals and headed home. OH YA! I have to mention,I met quite a number of people outside today! Mr Leonard Bangalah man,Miya Koh,Esther yeo,TRR,Jose,Ballzxie,Beepsy. A few I haven't met in awhile and honestly somehow it feels nice meeting them again. So well,here's a little photos of the birthday celebration.





So its "Whats up" By 4 non blondies on repeat mode tonight.

No comments: