Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Always there carebear,

ayodc.jpg

Hi guys! Its 12:56 am right now! And I'm talking to my two happy lesbo buddies,HEH HEH HEH. Anyway,spend the night at Boyf's yesterday and caught Kungfu hustle! Had a lovely romantic twosome dinner with Joey at nex today and HTH talks all the way till the boy came over to send me home,I love nights like these (: Oh and I didn't get to eat my B&J's strawberry cheesecake today,but! Imma go get it tomorrow and some chips to the boy's house and have a movie marathon! Sadly for the poor quality photos I have now cause Joey T.Lau hasn't uploaded the past week's photos so I'll have to wait or probably tomorrow when I see her. And as for the above picture I got a care bear keychain thing from Nex today! Such a cutie, and it says :

"Always There Bear"
Always there bear reminds us that the
people we love never leave our hearts or thoughts,
even when we're far apart. Her tummy symbol expresses
what she knows best - Love keeps happy hearts together.
There even so many carebears to choose from! The other one I also liked is the
"True Heart Bear" its white and covered in translucent rainbow colours! So cute,omg I think now I am a fanatic of carebears already. I just remembered I have a carebear mini sofy toy key chain somewhere too. Okay,I wanna start collecting care bears. HAHA Right Imma go pack my things fo tomorrow,gonna go morning mass with Daddy,I feel so holy moly these few days,needa get some peace and quietness from the hectic social life I have now. Just some serenity,also to spend alittle time with the folks,which I haven't been doing so. Yupp! Goodnight you guys! Have a good Tuesday ahead! X


&I just remembered something Daddy once told me,
FEAR = False Emotions Appearing Real.

No comments: