Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In dreams you will lose your heartaches,

In less than 24 hours,I'd be taking my auditions. The only test left to go through before I find out if I'm schooling this year or not. The long awaited weekends are nowhere far behind though,I'm really excited for it. Caught Arthur with boyf today,and I have to re-book my BTT test. Which will be a long way to go. I'm feeling the slight panic now as I frantically try to remember the steps for tomorrow's solo performance.

&Today I've finally let the load out of my chest,I hope you understand why I've not been myself lately,or should I say the past 2 months. Please always remember,that I love you. Nothing's gonna change that. Alright,heading to bed now. My eyes are closing. Goodnight X


&That's how my Saturday went.

No comments: