Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunshine,after the rain.


We may quarrel over the slightest things and get all worked up with one another,but for the fact that we can calm our thoughts down and sometimes take a step in each other's shoes,really proves to us we're more than just what we're put out to be. I think through all these,we've finally known each other better. Thank you for putting up with me although I have really demanding request at times,through all those times when I gave you HELL. Thank you for being with me,no matter the shit I give. Y'know,people always say every guy's the same. But you? Its just a whole other perspective of a guy. Like how you always say I have a mindset of a guy but just in a woman's body,perhaps you're the same way too! HAHA,girl in a guys body! Somehow,that'd be rather gay? Anyway,I could've never asked for a better boyf than you are. You've been more than I can ever ask for. X


&As always,thank you for loving me.

No comments: