Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lying beside you,here in the dark,hearing your heart beat with mine.

I typed and typed,backspaced and backspaced.

Everyone's been going round talking about the video "Strangers,again." , perhaps we all could really relate well to the video. All the stages we experience in relationships and how we'd somehow or rather end up in the same state no matter what happens. So this week has been fine,I should say. Been spending the nights home now,at least I've finally been able to put myself to stay home for the entire week. Met up with Beepsy and Sheri berry last night for a long hth talk with the both of them,we finally had the chance to say all our troubles and problems out and not have to bottle them up. Sometimes I really thank God for friends like these,to listen to all your heartaches and still be able to relate to you. So we stayed up at beepsy's place till 3 plus in the morning and had to head home for some shuteye.

As for today,I met up with Joey in the early afternoon to get my shorts,which I've finally got it done. Now I just need the RAD soundtrack and I just realised,what in the world is a "Midriff bearing top" ? Just these two stuffs I'm lacking of and yes,the days are getting closer to me starting school,that's provided I get pass the auditions. Which is driving me up the panic wall. Met Joey and Sheri later on after classes,headed over to Vivo with them to meet up with the rest,White party for the usuals tonight and as for me and beeps? Its stay home Saturday night,for the both of us. Alone,but well you know Beeps has nehneh as her company and me,perhaps my HUMONGOUS bear that sits by my room every night and the one who sits through all of my heart aches and heart wrenching nights. Yupp,tomorrow's Sunday. Joey's birthday is closing by,which I'm really looking forward to cause I really need this get away just to have fun and just forget the world. &Yes,I have to really get my ass up to church tomorrow. Well,I'll see what goes on tomorrow after lunch,I don't even think my monsters are coming home tomorrow? &Scottie has a new haircut,but I've yet to see it and OH! Nehneh's birthday is 4 days away! I'm so excited for all these gosh,lets just pray I'll pass my BTT on Monday and Auditions on Tuesday? Goodnight world. I'm tired.


Don't leave now,not yet. There were times,regrets.
But I'm sorry,somehow. I only,wanted to make you proud.
If I could only let you know,I'd give up everything I own,
for just one more day with you,there's nothing I wouldn't do.
How could I let it pass me by,I'd make every sacrifice,
to bring me back your love. If only I could live twice.

No comments: