Sunday, April 3, 2011

To live is to love with all your heart,

With Joey's new macbook,we say hi!
OMG SOUND DAMN FAMILIAR. zzzz

The week has been pretty fun. Though a really heavy hearted week.

Went blading with Boyf,Joey and Co at Pasir Ris park. Some really kick adrenaline rush,while playing the flying fox with those 3 hunniebunnies. Rushed back to Valley Point starbucks for Boyf's store meeting,so the 4 of us sat there and had a little talk about some major issues in life. We got to a point where the topic was about "World End" which everyone I believe somehow or rather has this slight percentage of really facing the fact that it will end at 2012. Which got us all thinking about,who we'd wanna face death with or how we'd do it. But some say,its just a saying,we will never know,will we? They say Japan's natural disaster was a form of retribution to what they did in the past of those war fighting and taking over the world,some say its a sign that the world is ending. As for me,I'm afraid of death. Not because I'm afraid to die,but I'm afraid of where I'll be when I really pass on. We as catholics believe to live is to die,which I thank God for having to give me a faith to believe in. &Mass today really lightened my heart so so much from the past week,of having to think so much of the world end,death and etc etc. Being a really sentimental person,I tend to not let things go easily,I can't in fact. It takes me awhile,which isn't easy for me. Alright alright,apart from all these massive heavy thought of the week,on a brighter note! Boyf's work ends today! Finally,no more early morning wake ups and trying so hard to drag that lazy ass out of his bed and we can resume to GUITAR HEROES!

Oh yes,I caught Sanctum with Boyf and his friends on Friday? Or was it Thursday,I can't remember. BUT! THAT SHOW IS SO TRAGIC CAUSE WHY? IT WAS DIRECTED BY THE SAME DIRECTOR AS TITANIC. URGH,SO ANNOYED THAT I CAUGHT IT NOW I HAVE A FREAKING HUGE PHOBIA OF WATER AND DROWNING! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. THEY LIKE TO MAKE THE SHOW END WITH ONLY ONE PERSON LEFT ALIVE AND ALL THOSE REALLY HORRIFIC SCENES OF DEAD DROWNED PEOPLE AND DROWNING PEOPLE ETC. OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY. I'M SO PARANOID AND DEPRESSED AFTER THE SHOW AND RIGHT NOW THINKING OF IT AGAIN I AM LIKE,KRAZY?! KAYKAY I NEED TO DIVERT MYSELF AWAY FROM THIS SHOW.

A HAPPY MOVIE I CAUGHT WAS HOP! (:
Just yesterday after boyf finished his work,haha the bunnies are too cute to handle,while boyf wants to be the chick with small eyes,his name was Carlos? HAHA He turned into a bunny chicken at the end of the show! You're gonna be a Chicken Bunny baby.


Okay,Imma heading out to meet the boy now and wait for him to end work. Ciaoszx! X

No comments: