Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sometimes love comes around,

It knocks you down just get back up when it knocks you down,knocks you down.

Hi all,its 1119 pm right now and I'm waiting for my second meal of the day or should I say first cause it was pretty little for a meal. Anyway I'm back at boyf's place,watching him sleep. Which somehow makes me feel calm for a reason. Lessons today were extra productive,for the matter I even got over exhausted to even finish the lesson.

The past few days have kept me in long thoughts and deep thinking,which I've come to realize loving someone makes you give up everything for them. Like how they say it

"Everyone is gonna hurt you,you'll just have to find the one worth suffering for"

But lately,the cause of hurt I've been giving out is unacceptable. I need some change in myself,to amend all the hurt I've brought to everyone around. It maybe unintentional,and some of them weren't. But at the end of the day,I realized I've changed to someone I myself cannot recognize when I look into the mirror. I need to be more understanding to everyone,and there are always nice and simple ways to solve a problem.

Especially to G,
I know I've been throwing my temper and my attitude around lately. I haven't been how I used to be and honestly,I'm pretty sure this isn't the me you fell in love with. I've been acting like a little bitch (or to those out there I'm already one it seems,but you can keep your comments to yourself.) I keep complaining and I know most of it is really my issue. But at the end of the day you know,only when we get all heated up then I'd learn my lesson. &I never listen to what you always correct me from,but now I really want to learn from the mistakes you've pointed out and I really don't want us to be having such arguments anymore. I always thank God for you,for everything you've done for me. &For loving me at the end of every single day,even after heated arguments and such a tiring day even though I've made it worse. You know,I honestly don't need any gifts from you,but probably you could just wrap yourself up for me every Christmas and 21st of March + Valentines and I'll be more than contented. I love you&I really really do.


Well,thank the Lord for another day I spend with you be it doing anything or nothing at all. I still love the day and am very thankful for it. Sleep well. I'll see you when supper arrives.


Goodnight Guys,hope you guys had a great weekend as its coming to an end. (L)

No comments: