Monday, February 21, 2011

127 hours,Monday.



Tuesday morning and I have to be sleeping soon,morning shift tomorrow at MSC.
So Boyf,Joey and I caught "127 Hours" today in the evening after Joey's work. Pretty normal movie,which had a REALLY REALLY GORY SCENE. Which almost killed Joey and I,not to mention Boyf. So you can actually imagine how bad the scene was,anyway had Astons for dinz,which had been a long time since we ate there. Back to my place later on,which was a total waste of time actually but I made good use of it. AND GUESS WHAT,apple is back. (: I finally have a temporary Ipod to use,utterly thankful.

I have photos to upload,but they're with Joey so well. I'll just have to wait till she gets them uploaded. &I'm kinda excited for Saturday,plus I finally decided on getting my housing! Alright,I really have to head to bed now so,goodnight y'all have a good Tuesday. X



I'm thankful that I had.

No comments: