Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally its the eve of the Chinese New Year, (: &I'm officially done with clothes,now I'm just left
with the final touches for my room.

Sunday night had reunion with the darling girls of mine,had a pretty good time with them I should say,or rather everytime I'm with them,the day never goes wrong. (: Monday,down to town for shopping with Boyf! (: Joey,wangzx and beeps came along too! Rushy day,boyf's place for the night and we caught "Black Swan" and "Ice Age"! Ice age 2 half way and I fell asleep,finally today we finished up the final touches of the shopping! And I'll be meeting Joey tomorrow at 11 to get the rest of the things in my room DONE. (: The past two days have been pretty awesome. X

Alright guys,have a great new year's eve! (L)




But your love it makes true and I don't know why,
You always seem to give me another try.
Through all those quarrels we have to go through,you stood by me
loving me through those imperfections you now see. Well I'm going home,
to the place where I belong. Where your love has always been enough for me.
&I don't regret this life,I chose for me.

No comments: