Monday, February 28, 2011

New beginnings seep into you,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It its in you,to lay down the fears that hold.
It its in you,to find your way back home.

Tuesday morning in 8 minutes,11:52 pm right now. A Monday night,with so much to love. The warmth of having your loved ones with you. &Yes,definitely,Scottie boy. A new addition to the family! (OVEROVERDUED)

Its Wednesday night today,almost a week and a half since Scottie boy has been here. Finally got him settled down in his new home and I'm guessing he loves it here already! Finally got him a little toilet trained,this naughty boy and his cheeky nonsense. Brought Gogo to have his little meet up with my little boy and awww they had a long stroll together. He has a big brother now. Well,my week has been going well. My weekend looks awesome,&I really can't wait for it to arrive. Hope you guys had a great week too. Much love. (L)

No comments: