Friday, February 18, 2011

Cause life's not a bed of roses,

I'm constantly getting numbed by almost everything in my everyday life. &Tonight,is honestly not one of those out of the blue nights.


My internet's been down lately,or I should say I can't connect to my home internet. Which honestly kinda irritates me. Besides,I've nothing much to blog about lately so might as well leave this page as it is for awhile. Haven't been well for the past few days,but have already recovered and now back on track to my Char Mee and instant noodles for supper.

Boyf's on exam week,with that said. Time is taken wayyyyyyyy off for the both of us,he spends the entire night studying&I spend the entire night watching "America's Next Top Model" / "Family Guy"/ "Teen Mom" / "American Idol" thats my night for the week. No more late night movies,no more late night supper together. This will go on till the end of next week,OR the starting of the week after next. Kinda kills me,but hell. What choice do I have,he needs to get his ass to his books. Alright,maybe I should be getting some sleep now. So,goodnight. Have a good Friday. Too bad I don't "TGIF" anymore,cause I don't feel anything special about Fridays anymore,life's getting too mundane.

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED. DAMN.


If I am lost for a day,try to find me.
If I don't come back then I won't look behind me.
All of the things that I thought were so easy,just got harder and harder each day.





If I could only let you know,I'd give up everything I own,for just one more day with you,
there's nothing I wouldn't do.

No comments: