Friday, May 13, 2011

Till death,and even beyond.


3am in the morning right now and tons of things are rushing in and out of my mind. We've almost reach approx of 9months being together,its been so long,in a blink of an eye. These 9months have had so many things going on,the fun,the sadness,the quarrels,the cold wars,the screaming,the shouting,the sitting quietly beside each other. All I can say is that I'm utterly thankful for having you in my life,although sometimes,I think without me in yours,your life would be so much easier,less stressful and ultimately,better. But I am glad though,really glad that I've found someone,who'd always bother to tell me my mistakes and wouldn't mind repeating them to me over and over again knowing that,I can never easily register them into my head,someone who'd stay by me no matter how hard I am to be with,no matter how much shit I give. I know the past few months have been a long and tiring run for the both of us. Things have changed,situations have changed and there WAS a need for a change in us too. You said it was unhealthy for us to stick by each other 24/7 and I agreed,cause I know it wasn't right. We both need time for our families and our friends,more importantly,yours cause you hardly spend anytime with them since I came into the picture. I know I've repeated my sorry's a thousand and one times,but I've never put my sorry's into much action. But here I am again,saying I'm sorry for always putting you through a guilt trip,I'm sorry that I can never get that I need to cut you some slack and you really,really need your freedom. I hope you understand that I'm trying now,to really get all these into my head,I will try and I promise you I will try to change all the little things you point out to me every now and then. I just hope you understand,I need time.

You said,
"Situations change,things change. My love for you remains.
I love you. But I'm guessing you're unaware."
Believe me I do,and its the same for me. No matter how hard it is between us,I'm sure we'll find a way out like we always do and for that matter,I'll always love you.

I don't expect an immediate forgiveness,but I'm so,so sorry.
I love you , Gabriel.

No comments: