Monday, May 23, 2011

They can take everything away,but they can never take yesterday.

Cause when I'm with you,I can forget the world.
You make my heart feel full and everything just seems such a better place.


Very good morning to one and all still awake at this Godly hour,its Monday right now. Guess those who are schooling and working getting the Monday blues already huh? Well,lets just update with my past week. Pretty much ups and downs as you can see in my WORDY FULL OF ANGST AND SO MUCH SADNESS post,well my week hasn't been running well,on the emotional side,but on the other hand its been pretty refreshing. I really don't know how to explain this but I felt refreshed somehow,got to meet up with wangzx,Sup. berry,Joey and of course my beloved Beepsy. With a blink of an eye,another week has passed. I'm starting to feel like time isn't slowing down for me but instead its running FASTER AND FASTER. Wished times could slow down and I wished times would stop and remain where it was,but! That's truly impossible,so yeap. Been pretty satisfied with amount of things I did this week,I got my phone BLINGED or so called ZHNGED well its just a little diamond at the back of my cover,so yeap. I got my hair done as well,cut and coloured. MY HAIR,IS REALLY,SHORT,NOW. ): ALSO! I got a new bag,online,which would be arriving next week,and posted to me the week after. Cannot wait. BUT THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST,mummy finally decided on getting me a friggin air-conditioner in my room,SAY WHUT!? Yeap! A to the I to the R - to the C to the O to the N to the D to the I to the T to the I to the O to the N to the E to the R. AIR CONDITIONER. Yupp,oh and I caught "Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides" with my boy today! Pretty good show,the absolute perfection of the looks of the mermaids. And and anddddddddddd,I found a new pair of martenz to ogle at HAHAHAHA,SIGHHHHHH ):
So pretty isn't it???? Perhaps imma bit slow,but I can't PEEL my eyes off this pair.
Alright,so I said my pretty baby girl Roxy was back in town and she just flew back to Aussie on Saturday. Time flies when you're having fun,sigh. Well,I'm glad that she came back and we had so much HTH talks. Its like reliving the good old times when we had so much to talk about during our school days. So we had a farewell dinner for her on Friday at RWS's Chilies,awesome time cause I get to meet my pretty pretty school mates. So here's the photos and goodnight all! Have a great week ahead! X


Why she so pretty,why??????

No comments: