Friday, May 27, 2011

Doodle schnoodle,

Friday morning,TGIF TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE! I'm finally back to this probably dying space of mine,haven't been updating due to the internet failure of google chrome or perhaps my internet's problem,that I couldn't load bloggers home page. With all that said,I shall start. So my weeks,been good. My items have arrived! and will be mailed out tomorrow morning,I AM SO EXCITED! Okay and today I caught "Kungfu Panda 2" with the boy,really hilarious show. As good as 1 or better! Headed down to Nex mall to meet up my girls>had dinner>Sheri's place>Joey's place AND WE GOT STALKED BY THIS GROSS LOOKING MIDDLE AGE SICK MAN. That gave Joey the chills cause he gave her a (K) face,LOL. > Home.
Weekends are arriving and that means back to LESSONS for me cause I've been AWAY from this for awhile now,I've not been dancing for a month! I feel old. SIGHHHHHH. Anyway,by hook or by crook I WILL AND MUST go back this week. IF I DON'T,SOMEONE PLEASE JUST HANG ME. Alright alright,enough of that crap. So I guess I'll be idling away for now,cause I can't sleep yet. My body clock's SCREWD,unfortunately. I have irregular sleeping hours. I doubt anyone sleeps like I do,okay probably boyf does,but other than that. I'm pretty irregular. So goodnight hunnie bunnies,have a great weekend! Party rock. X





Yo ho,yo ho a pirates life for me.


Oh yesyes,this is for the anonymous that commented.
I don't wish to post your comment,but I appreciate your kind concerns,anyway we don't expect everyone to be perfect,in a relationship there's always giving and receiving,everyone has their flaws,its just how much we're able to accept it. I too may have my flaws,which you may not know,so there's no whether we deserve whosoever or not. That's ultimately for the both of us to decide,but for now,we're good,maybe cause we've been having problems we didn't clear up,but since we did,its all good now. Have a nice day sweetheart. (:

No comments: