Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fast and Furious 5,

Love,is more than just a game for two.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Since its like 3:19 am right now&just finished uploading my photos and I'm ready to blog! Right,so Scottie spend 2 nights over and so did boyf. To accompany,his dog mostly. (HAHA K maybe me too,but you know its mostly for SCOTTIE!) Caught "Fast Five" today with Joey and the boy,had dinnerz at Astons with them and @sheriberryng,didn't get to mould my keys today again! I'll have to wait till Wednesday,besides everyone is working now only me!!!! Need to get my hands on a job soon,I'm already grazing since the starting of February till now. I can't graze anymore! I.NEED.A.FUCKING.JOB thnx. HOKAY,away from that minor ranting I need to say,
FAST FIVE WAS AWE FUCKING SOME?! Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel in the same blockbuster is just epic-ly sick! And they brought back the actors from the previous fast and furious,everyone should catch this movie, its so worth it. 10 thumbs up! Alright so now,I'll get some shuteye,everyone is working tomorrow Imma lonely soul. Goodnight guys. X





Two,if love can make it
take my heart but please don't break it,
love was made for me and you.

No comments: