Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th,

Hello all,happy Friday the 13th. The time now is exactly 3:42 am in the morning.
First of,Happy Birthday to Denz Tay! I just realised its been long since I've posting "happy birthday" messages/posts on blogger. Secondly! I recieved my package today,from whatisdope! Finally, 've been waiting for this parcel for a long time.

So my Thursday went pretty good,went over to @gababc's house to wake him up and we headed to town,for a short while and he got me my baseball jacket! Which I've been waiting for,for so long. &Finally I got it. All thanks to my sweetheart @gababc Headed back to his place for dinner later on and left his place around 12. He bought me a little kitty keychain shweet dispenser! (Second picture at the bottom) From the PEZ brand,the one when you tilt the head sweets come out! So cutsie.
Thank you baby boy for all these gifts,although I really think I don't deserve it though,for making you so pissed off half the time. Well,goodnight y'all. Have to crash now,I'm meeting little miss "Don't want to waste half a day" in a few hours. Have a great Friday the 13th! X

1 comment:

Joey Lau said...

LOLLLL. "Don't wanna waste half a day" girlzxzxzx.