Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What life can be like,

My lovely 19th Birthday. A big thank you to,
Boyf,Joey,Zeewangzx,Jobaby,Beepsy,Jess,Sam,Pam,Sheri,Kelliwu,Vickyballzx and also Denz for making this day a beautiful one. For taking the effort to be there for my big day! Love you guys a whole lot. &Adeline,Vivian,Sean and Brenda for the celebration on Saturday night.

Big hugs and kisses to you all! X

So it was at my darling girls place for the first celebration! Steamboat,hth talks and a whole lot of messing around with them. Its been a long while since I saw them and this feels so heartwarming each time I sit with them in their room like how I used to when we were all younger and have all those girly sleepovers,talking about everything and anything joking around about"WE KNOW WHO" and about how our life is now,what are the things we've been missing out. I love them both and nothing could take away the bond we have for each other. Sometimes I even feel like I'm part of their family. Well,maybe its because I used to stay there so much. HAHAHA.

21st March 2011,
Night before,headed over to Boyf's place and I spent my first 2 hours of the special day having supper with Boyf,Nick and Jerrel. MACDONIES FTW! Then Boyf came to crash my place for the night. So my surprise was to go K-boxing with the first few I met of the day who made the beautiful cake I had to eat,then off to Sakae sushi at Scape,with all the rest that came later. I have never had sushi with almost 11-12 people in my life ever! Truly good time I had there,and they went catching for toys later on at the prize stage machines in Cine,Sam and her hellokitty cooking pots and pans! Joey's Bunny kitty. &An elmo for Jess! So I headed back to Beepsy's place to see my little boy,but he's getting to active for me. I'm so used to Scottie boy's shortness and not being able to attack me as fast as nehneh does. Had a good long talk with Beepsy and I headed home.


First Celebration at my darling girls place,
Also to celebrate Granddad's Birthday!

21st March 2011!
The sweethearts that made the effort to design the cake.
&The final product of what I'd to eat at the end!
Hahaha thank you so much honeybunnies. (L)

Presents from the Baby girls!

Thank you to Joey,Beepsy,Zeewangzx,Jobaby,Kelliwu+Adeline and Vivian for the presents!
Especially want to thank Joey,Sheri,Zeewangzx for taking such a great effort to plan the surprise for me! &Also beepsy for taking part to plan it (ALTHOUGH SHE WASN'T THERE AT THE SURPRISE! >:( )! Thank you so so much. This birthday has been more than I asked for,so I love you guys and thank you for everything.

xoxo

No comments: