Friday, March 11, 2011

Ohoh,what are you waiting for?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday,11th March 2011.
So it was to the beach on Tuesday,with Joey and Co. It was raining cats and dogs the other night,but we managed to catch a little of the sun later in the afternoon! It was good,much better than I predicted it'll be. Sadly Beepsy couldn't join us and Ballzx was sick,and Bf being the laziest ass in the world,didn't wanna come down. So we thought of having some "KOPITIAM" food from Harbour front,which they call it their "Vivo Chompchomp",but apparently change of minds and we headed back to srg for the real chomps for dinz instead. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm pretty excited bout' it! I really hope I get my dvd's this time! So excited to watch it,and also my housings. Hope they'll really come in and not go "OOS" ever again. So annoyed with them still,and did I mention? Scottie ate my ear phones. -.- Omy Lord,he's gonna get food poisoning one day. Like seriously? He eats practically anything he can lay his mouth on. Bf needs to hurry over to my place,I'm dying of serious boredom. Oh I got Sims2 expansion packs installed all thanks to Jerrel! I know I'm kinda slow,but well I'm enjoying it now! But,how do I make my sims into a mermaid?!

No comments: