Friday, March 18, 2011

This addiction,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I wanna make you smile,when you're sad.
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad,
oh,all I wanna do,is grow old with you.


We've finally made it to the middle of March,pretty excited about the weekends again. But this week has been really good&Scottie boy came over to stay for a night! Also,finally I'm starting school,again. Which feels rather exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. Like,you're excited to learn new stuff and yet,you find it stressful going to a whole new environment to begin something new,with people you don't know. Perhaps its just my issue I have with making new friends,I'm not very comfortable with that&I take pretty much a lot of time to warm up with people. Exciting thing about starting school again is! I can't wait to know what the course is all about,finally studying something you're interested in takes you to a whole new perspective of STUDYING. Besides,having stopped for quite sometime now,I feel excited to start schooling all over again. But I'm sure,I'll get bored of it very,very soon. HAHA what short attention span I have for studies. Hopefully not though! Cause,this is something I'm really interested in,so I guess my attention will be there for awhile,at least more than I expect it to be. &&&I finally registered for my drivers license! After so,so long. Okay so today's a Friday,TGIF everyone! Enjoy the last of the March hols! Goodnight all you sweethearts.



&Damn,I kind of miss my hair now.

No comments: