Friday, March 4, 2011

How numb do you get?

Because sometimes in life,we should learn to stop bothering so much.

In time to come,we'll all realize that things aren't always what it seems.
And as for disappointment,its not entirely true that if you expect more than you should,you'll fall right into deep disappointment. Sadly,sometimes even if you don't expect anything,you're still able to fall right into it. You don't find meaning in trying to give your all to something or someone,for even anything.

Maybe I don't deserve to be commenting on things like these. But right now,I just feel so numb.
I'm numb of all tears,numb to knowing that giving your all doesn't even matter anymore.


"Everyone I love leaves,

and I’m getting used to that."




&for the record,whatever you're doing right now,doesn't change anything about you.

No comments: